Want to lose weight? It’s not just about exercise.
Here are my five tips for losing weight without using a crazy unsustainable diet.
- Forget the bread. We reach for sandwiches and toast too often, try to eat eggs for breakfast, Salads or Vegetables with a protein source for Lunch and Dinner, and small snacks such as nuts,seeds or fruit.
- OK, so many of us like to have a drink. But why not have a Gin and slimline tonic (50 calories), rather than wine or beer (200 calories)
- Latte? Cappuccino? Too much milk and Too many calories 200-300 calories, try an expresso, macchiato or americano instead. 10-50 calories.
- Hydrate, a lot of the time we think we are hungry when we are actually Thirsty the average person should be drinking at least 2 litres of water per day.
- Check out the sugar in your cereal. It’s probably sky-high. Why not have porridge instead with berries or nuts? Far better for you, and you won’t be hungry in half an hour.